I help Gen Ys communicate effectively. But don’t take my word for it. Listen to my podcast ‘Stand Out Get Noticed’ to experience it for yourself: http://thecmethod.com/listen
I believe Paul J. Meyer was right in saying: “Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.” To me, this includes:
– Being a confident and persuasive public speaker
– Effectively pitching your ideas and work to clients, employers & colleagues
– Connecting with and building strong relationships with the people who matter to you
– Landing your dream job with a standout application and killer interview skills
Really, it comes down to crafting a CLEAR MESSAGE whenever you speak, present, write, blog, draw, gesture, sing, tweet, walk into a room…so that you can be understood and get WHAT YOU WANT.
And the best part? Confidence and communication are skills that can be learned. And I’m here to show you how.
Christina’s website: http://thecmethod.com
Other things I like:
– Doing stuff outside my comfort zone – like stand up comedy, couchsurfing and competitive CrossFit
– Blogging about doing stuff outside my comfort zone at http://christinacanters.com/
– Voice over work (yes, I do answer phone messages)
– Travelling the world and making silly videos to document it
– Playing the ukulele.